Why Open Interconnectivity of Financial Services is The Future?September 17, 2019
There are a lot of times when future predictions are made about every industry. So is the case of the Banking and Finance industry. Banking and Finance industry has been growing consistently but is now experiencing a breakthrough. This breakthrough can be simply translated into two parts:
1. Globalization: Rapid transactions from one territory to another due to import/export of goods and services.
2. FinTechs: An amalgamation of the Finance industry with technology to yield better service and productivity.
This blog is about the second one- FinTechs. FinTechs are redefining the future of banking and finance by creating an ecosystem of faster services and safer transactions. There are a couple of FinTechs which either come as a SaaS or as APIs which can be integrated as and when required to render the right product mix. To understand which product mix fits the market, there are various institutions which give FinTech courses and FinTech training justifying the demand for knowledge and implementation in the same.
Hence, FinTechs are not just hot topics. Their interconnectivity as API and SaaS comes in the picture while evaluating their scope. Talking about some common APIs in the banking and finance industry, the following are the most demanded ones:
1. 23% – Account and Data Aggregation
2. 16% -Enhanced Credit Scores
3. 16% – Intelligent Financial Management
4. 16% – New Payment Methods
5. 6% – Automated Affordability Analysis
Now talking about how to open interconnectivity of financial services is the future of banking and finance, here are a couple of pointers that will help you to understand the purpose of the integration process in a better way:
1. API Hierarchy: Banks need to constantly experiment with APIs that they want to develop in-house and the ones which they need to get from FinTechs. Such an integration aims to keep the core of the bank constant but at the same time introduce technology in a way that it is helpful to the end-users.
2. Choice and Value for Customers: Many of the private financial institutions strive to maximize value for the customer. Hence an open integration might help them increase their customer base while retaining their existing customers.
3. No Big Players Any More: There are only big players in the financial markets. However, after the coming of FinTechs and API ecosystem, a lot of business has been shifted with the small players breaking a monopoly sort of a structure in the industry.
4. Innovation: With open finance and banking opportunities, the industry can bear the fruits of innovative marketing mix which minimizes the cost and maximizes the value.
Multiple startups are trying to disrupt the whole space with cutting-edge technology and innovations. Hence, there is no doubt about the fact that such an integration of innovation and traditional values of the finance industry would yield better results for the economy as a whole.
Sounds interesting right? The working of markets makes it quite evident as to why the generation must take up FinTech courses and FinTech training if it foresees a future in this industry.
Imarticus Learning is one of the prime institutions delivering FinTech courses to the students. The experienced faculty, cutting-edge teaching methodologies and the right infrastructure at Imarticus Learning make it an obvious choice for students who see a career in Banking, Finance, and FinTechs.
As the icing on the cake, Imarticus Learning is famous for its intensive and immersive training which makes it possible for the student to take courses both online and offline. This makes the courses available to anyone, anywhere. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now!